And there was light.
Here is a wise list of what can help you gain the most with your business opportunity search …
1. The very first thing to look for is to look out for hype. Many online businesses now a days and even back 15 years ago (that I can remember) try to out shine one another by saying this is the one and only business that you will ever need. They promise you the moon and stars for near no work at all (but they will certainly take your money), my advise, read reviews about the business if they have any. Do your homework. If they appear to be sound, after your homework is done, proceed. Join them.
a) If you know in your gut (discern) that it's nothing but hot air, do not waste another minute of your precious time reading their hype. Some may say, “well it's only $ 50 bucks or $ 100 bucks or even $ 200 bucks,” and yeah, sadly that's what millions of others said before you and I (from my past past) and we never saw it coming, the moment when we Said, “I do not want to do this, I just want to earn money online but not this way.”
Be mindful of your time. Your time is precious on planet earth. Give yourself a break and invest your time in worthy causes, life changing businesses that are solving problems and not just making money at other people's expense. It will catch up on those who do that sooner or later. I've seen it first hand from the side lines. By doing a little homework and careful planning and doing the right things, you'll feel good about working with a online business you can share with your kids or grand kids.
– Me, I'm all about morals. I love people, not money. Money is a useful tool and yes I like everyone else will use money daily, weekly and so on but money is not my god. When you win people's heart, the money will come if you are persistent, have a goal and never quit and treat people better than you would like to be treated, it will get better in time, trust me on that.-
2. If you are low on finances, you can earn money online by entering paid surveys. This is a great way to invest your time online outside of your day job. I know I have made money through surveys and when you get that money in your PayPal account, it's like WOW, now I have extra money and I can do what I was planning.
3. Also if you are low on investing into a business opportunity consider participating in focus groups. Focus groups are generally places in big cities (and some online) where you discuss a topic, a product or something of value where they need your unique view point about a matter and by doing so you will be paid for your time.
I have participated with quite a few focus groups in the past and I have been compensated for tasting candy bars, watching TV commercials and giving valuable feedback long before the product / or ad went public. You can earn extra money to fund your business opportunity and it's great to know that with focus groups it's your opinion that gets you paid.
There is no right or wrong when it's your opinion that counts and anyone can do that.
4. I have learned the hard way years ago to never and I mean never put all your eggs into one basket. Doing so will either (sadly) wake you up or could crush all your hopes and dreams. It's always good to keep your options open when it comes to business. Meaning if this one business opportunity does not work for you and youave it all (and there can be multiple reasons why it did not work out for you), it's always good to have a few logs in the fire to fall back on for just in case. Again it's good to stick with one main business opportunity and give it your all but its good to have a few or at least 2 others in reserve.
a.) Think about this, you are here now because you survived 1 out of 40 million sperm. You swam through an extremely long way through life to give up now! You can not quit! You have a purpose! How can I say that? You are here, the other 40 million sperm are not! Tell yourself, “I was born to win, winning is much more than my personal goal, winning is my destiny because I am here and I am a winner, that's what I am!” Believe that! Never give up on your dreams. You were made in the image and likeness of God. Respect that and cherish that truth. Tell yourself everyday that no matter what, I was born to win!
5. When you actually find a good online business that you can see yourself doing at least 5-10 years from now or longer (this is a good sign) spend quality time to find out all your can about it before pulling the trigger. Meaning read it, re-read it and bookmark it and come back to it the next day or few days later. Also if you are a believer of the faith, spend some time praying about it. Seriously. If the same energy is there after a few days or so, go for it. If not, do not give up, as Sade song reminds me, “do not walk around with a frown, oh no, keep looking.”
6. You can sell other people's products or service and make a commission when a sale is made. That's called being an affiliate marketer. You create or follow a niche and post / promote about that niche and drive traffic to your post on a blog or website, through social media and that's just for starters. Bloggers can make a really good extra income if you love to write. Find your niche or niches and start typing. Writing can either fund your dreams or it just may be your dream. Do not give up.
7. Never put yourself down and never hang around others who do put you down. In any business you need positive vibes, good energy to make it in this in this world (or the cyber universe for that matter) because there's a lot of ups and downs for any and every entrepreneur. Learning from the greats, you have got to stay on point and stay clear from toxic thoughts which come from toxic people. Be the difference you are searching for.
8. Do not sign up for too many seminaries from gurus and such. If you did, you can feel like you're being pushed in every direction when you are listening to 10 different points of views. Focus on 1 person or no more than 3 people who you believe can and will help you reach your goal. Everyone's goal is different. You may desire to make anywhere from $ 40,000 to $ 100,000 a year from the comfort of your home while someone else has a huge goal to making $ 40,000 to $ 100,000 a month. And then another may have a larger goal to making $ 40,000 to $ 100,000 a week. The point is do not over do it with the goals. Be honest with yourself, have a goal and stick to it. A goal that you believe you can accomplish and do not have a goal to try to do do someone else but instead, you challenge yourself to see if you can do better each and every year.
a.) It's better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to be not prepared when an opportunity presents itself. Have some money set aside just to fund your vision, or to invest in an opportunity.
Plan on reaching your goal. See yourself reaching your goal in your mind. Make a habit of writing things down that make an impact in your life. Expect to reach your goals by focusing with all your heart and mind and seeing yourself at the finish line receiving your rewards. Do what the 95% of the world simply will not do. Be the 5% that you and I need to see everyday. Go the extra mile because the road is not crowded up there.
9. Join a business that is solving a problem and not creating one. I will share one such business I believe that can and will change your life that you can feel good about later on. Join with like minded people who share your core beliefs, your vision and are supportive and helpful. No one likes contacting a business that will gladly take your money but will respond to your queries weeks later after you sent a few request. Do your homework. Make sure you're working with the best or at least one of the best in your niche business type. Good businesses (if they are fairly new) will do whatever they can to help you if they see your sincere care about their business. Larger ones may or may not but depending on the vision of the company. Check up on the stories they write, what others are saying about them. See if they are really solving a problem or creating one. Again I will give my best pick of 2017 of which business you should join, soon.
10. Make yourself a to do list and create a must do schedule. We must have a goal. I must say this again that goals are vitally important for our success. Those who never plan, plan to fail. Always set a goal and look at it everyday. Earl Nightingale is famous for many quotes and one of them is, “you become what you think about.” It's true, whatever is on your mind daily, you're moving towards it, daily. If nothing is on a person's mind, well then sadly that person is moving but going no where. It's very important to have goals in life. Write them down. Look at them daily, 3-4 times a day. My advice, write it down and place it in your wallet (pocketbook), pull it out from time to time to look at it. Write it on paper and stick in on your wall, post it on your mirror in the bathroom. If you see it a lot, it will be on your mind a lot.
My personal advise, do not quit your day job until you find something that you enjoy doing and that you can see that what you're bringing in online is very close to or more than you are making at your day job. Unless you have a nice stash of cash that you can live on for a year or more again do not quit your day job. If you can, try to work less hours on your day job so you can put more hours into your dreams. I remember I worked in a medical office and I work 3 days a week there and 3 days a week at home on my online businesses and yes I did not go to he movies much, like once a year. I did not buy new clothes for several seasons but I was making progress little by little because I had a goal. Work on your goals daily, little by little. Devour the elephant day by day, month by month and stay with it. Do not try to eat an elephant in a day when it takes months to consume.